Covid-19 Statement and Policies
In line with Government and Public Health England guidelines relating to the current COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS situation, we have in place strict processes and procedures to keep everyone as safe as possible.
We’re remaining open but are carrying out online video consultations and home visits for essential treatments. All appointments must be booked in advance and we are unable to accept walk-ins. We are taking all the precautions to create a safe environment with cleaning, PPE and social distancing in place.
At the appointment you will be required to:
• Wear a face mask at all times while in the practice.
• Sanitise your hands on entering the practice, we will have a hand cleaning station.
• Stick to social distancing rules as set out in the practice.
• If possible please attend on your own, but let us know if you need to be accompanied to your appointment.
• You may be asked to allow a no-touch skin temperature check.
• Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
• Do not shake hands.
• Please postpone your appointment if you or someone in your household develops symptoms of high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell.